Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

ultradad45uultradad45 Posts: 3
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:59 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery

• I am not really sure..... I know someone that had to pay about 33,000 out of pocket to get it done, but it helped her and she always recommends it.
    ACDF C4-5 June 23rd, 2011

Another surgery in the near future. I am 26 years old.

Current Meds- Norco 7.5/325, Cymbalta 60mg, Gabapentin, Adderall 20mg
  • scaredylionsscaredylion Posts: 2
    edited 11/16/2012 - 9:37 AM

Even though Dr. EDITED had the MRI results for approximately two weeks, Mr. EDITED believed he was reviewing them for the first time during the consultation. Dr. EDITED informed Mr. EDITED that there were no further surgical treatments that LSI could provide him for his back condition but that he could administer a steroid injection for the pain. Even though Dr. EDITED conducted no physical examination of Mr. EDITED, he reached this conclusion in less than three minutes of reviewing the MRI results. Mr. EDITED received the injection and returned to Maine, but he asserts he never would have traveled to Florida if he had known that the only available treatment was steroid injection because such a treatment was available in Maine.
    During this same time, Mr.EDITED became concerned that his insurer, Aetna, had not reimbursed him for his first two LSI treatments in October 2008. When Ms. EDITED, asked Aetna about the status of his reimbursement, Aetna told her that it lacked the necessary information from LSI. In February 2009, Aetna denied Mr. EDITED claim for reimbursement. ...The patient ledger itemized the costs of treatment and detailed the services provided totaling $124,979.95

Post Edited by The Spine-Health Moderator Team

• My uncle went there and he has a lawsuit against them now, I dont know about them but I know he is very angry and hurts worse..