Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All NEW members, your first discussion needs to go through a moderator's approval process before it can be published. Please dont create duplicate discussions.

lower back pain, burning neck, hand numbness and tingling

shelnayshelnay Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 1:59 PM in Lower Back Pain
I've been dealing with lower back pain for a while. I cannot sit on the floor and play with my children without my lower neck burning and going numb. I have to sit on a pillow. Also my right shoulder periodically has a deep achy pain which is very severe at times. Lately I have been waking up with numb or tingling hands(both). All of these issues are really starting to scare me.
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro New Milford, CT 06776Posts: 8,796
    Have you seen any doctor regarding this? Also, define a while. That could help determine if/when a doctor should be contacted.

Are you taking any OTC medications? And if so, have they helped?
    Ron DiLauro     Spine-Health System Administrator

I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• I agree, you should seek help for this. I hear there is a great event in London, on the 24-25 Feb ,called The Back Pain Show, which is dedicated to helping people with back pain. You should seek advice from there, as the UK's top consultants will be present!

• Standards agreement and posting rules
    Please note that Spine-Health reserves the right to edit any messages posted or submitted or e-mailed to the Company and use them for content on the website or in other company materials. No e-mail solicitation or advertising of other companies, products, services, or web sites is permitted in the Spine-Health.com forums.

Post Edited by Authority Member Liz