Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi new here

Mom3kidsMMom3kids Posts: 7
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:00 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi I am new here. Have multiple spine And medical issues. Just posted in other medical issues/ topics. Glad to have found this site

• I have three teenagers and they have all lived through this chronic pain journey also, you need resilience and stamina to survive.

If I can be of any assistance please ask, how old are they.

Take care be kind to yourself and welcome.

• My children are 23, 18, and 5. Son is oldest and is in army stationed in New York. 2 daughters still at home. They all have watched me deal with chronic pain. Recently hardest has been taking care of 5 yo. My 18 yo moved back home just to help out since hubby workin out of state. I have missed so much of their lives due to chronic pain. Sucks!
  • hi and welcome to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. having children must be one of the most difficult parts of dealing with pain!! it sounds like your children love you very much!! you should be very proud of your 18 year old daughter!! with that kind of support and the support you can get here, you will have a great support system...please feel free to have a look around and make yourself at home! stop by anytime! there is always a spiney around! Jenny :)
  • Hi :wave: & welcome to SH.

Can you please share with your spine issues are and where you are at in the battle :)

L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.