Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

EMS GuyEEMS Guy Posts: 920
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:01 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I hope all our spiney friends who frequent this website are safe at home tonight. We've had a major tornado outbreak in my community today. There has been loss of life, stories of parents not being able to find their children and towns literally wiped off the map.

Please keep the Region in your thoughts and prayers.

Several Epidurals, L4-S1 360 ALIF, Numerous Facet Joint Injections, RFA x2

• Please know that the people in your community are in our thoughts and prayers.

3 level fusion L3-S1 July 23, 2012
  • I have been praying for the past few days for this horrible tragedy.

What state are you in?

The last update I heard earlier tonight was it had moved into the state of Indiana. I live in the state of Pa.
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • I live just Northwest of Louisville. I was able to see the Indiana tornado as it crossed into Bedford, KY and it was huge!

I was on duty at work and was listening to the other emergency service workers call out on the radio each time another building was hit and destroyed.

Our weather folks did a great job making the call on this storm and gave plenty of notice. Still, many people lost their lives.

• Thoughts and prayers go out to all in these communities. So sad what weather can do. Is all well with you and your family Keith? Must have been frightening to be out working during this.

>:D< Karen
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • Thanks for asking Karen! Ten miles up the road had both an EF 2 and a EF 3 tornado. We are very fortunate.

• Thank you so much for your service. It is incredible how the communities pull together to support each other, and how first responders have the strength to continue to serve. You are all in my prayers.

4 level ACDF C4-C7 5-2-11, laminectomy & discectomy L4-L5 1/26/12, ALIF L4-5, L5-S1 12/10/12.