Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Did you know?

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,837
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:01 AM in New Member Introductions
So many people that register for Spine-Health are looking for the support of other members and to pick up more information.

BUT, are you aware of the Spine-Healths main sites features?

Look at this site as having two major areas:
The Main Site
The Forums

Conditions Lista almost all of the Spinal problems and provides detailed information about all of them.

Treatment Specifies the various corrective treatments for Spinal conditions. Anyone facing surgery should definitely visit this section.

Wellness This area ranges from workstation environments to the best beds and pillows to help all spinal patients.

Health Videos They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, these are videos that go into detail regarding just about any spinal condition and treatment.

My Account GO there to change your password, add an avatar to your profile and update your medical information.

My Inbox Here is where you can check to see if you have received a Private Message and the allow you to respond

Chat Leave the forums and hop on over to our chat-rooms.

My Buddies To see who you have accepted as a buddy.
Technically, having a buddy, is an easier way to find out what they have posted.

FAQ Find out more about Spine-Health.. How to use it, Where to go, Medical information, Easy paths to information, etc

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com