Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

L5-S1 fusion in 08 still having chronic and severe pain issues not sure what to do now

mommy2fivemmommy2five Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:01 AM in New Member Introductions
My name is Christina and I am 29 years old. I have 3 biological children and God has blessed me with 2 more, my niece and nephew. They are 2,4,8,8 and 10. I have been married 5 years (yeah) on 3-20-2012. I couldn't ask for a better family!

I have suffered back pain for many years. It started as a teenager and it worsened with the birth of my second daughter. At this point I have had the "corrective surgery" and it didn't really help. I did great for the first 3 months after surgery then it all went downhill. I have tried medicine imaginable. I've taken lortab, percocet, baclofen. gabapentin, savella and others. I am currently on Lortab 10-500, Soma 350mg, and KlonoPIN 1mg. I have had injection after injection after injection. I have used every back brace known to man, I have tried creams and a tens-unit. I am completely at a loss at this point on what to do to control my pain.

I am open to any suggestions at this point and I believe it will help me to just talk to other people who have been through similar situations and also live with pain. So I am thinking that by joining an online support type group I can at the very least express myself to people that get what I'm saying.