Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Nothing is going to stop me now

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,065
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:01 AM in Matters of the Heart
Take a second to say those subject words out loud...

Those are some of the strongest words you will hear. And it can apply to almost every aspect of life.

Medically and Emotionally, I have been lucky and am blessed to have an abundance of positive energy and feelings that have helped propelled me to where I am today.

I've always tried to maintain an upfront and honest approach to everyone on this site. I applaud those that deserve it and at the same time, I will come down on someone that needs it.

Recently, there has been a lot of Spam and negative posting going on. Without going into details, there are others, on external sites as well as internal here that have problems with the way we conduct business here.

We could lay low, just watch. But that would last only about 24 hours. We are here to help as much as we can.
Do we always do right? Heck no, Who does!
But we try our best.. And I will continue to do what I've done.

Most importantly, this message is for everyone. No matter what obstacle you are faced with, no matter how dim or dark things could look like, no matter how much pressure you are under to change, You always have to do what your heart tells you to do. Some people ask me if I think they have the strength to deal with chronic pain. My general answer is the same. Yes, you can. You signed up for this site to get information, that was the start... You could have just sat back and done nothing. You are on the right road

I love being on this site, I love working with the team I have , and I love dealing with all the various members on Spine-Health.

Thank you

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• Thank you Ron!

You are so right! Positive attitude makes a huge difference. I myself find this to be a very helpful site and I have learned a lot. Glad I found you all!

Hugs,
    Missy, 1 level ACDF C6/C7 Monday July 16th 2012.

• Well put, Ron =D> .

I think you said once before that we are more likely to see and hear about the negative experiences of what we all are going through, and that's okay. I know I reached out for a shoulder to lean on a time or two, but I do revel in the successes of the members, as well.

As for spammers, I continue to say that endeavors such as theirs need to refocus that negative energy into something positive. Is causing havoc on other websites their only lease on life? How sad :/ .

I, for one, amd very pleased with the way Spine-Health conducts this website. Keep us the great work. You and your staff are doing a fantastic job. =D> =D> .
    Rassy

Rassy's Story
    Under House Arrest Without the Ankle Bracelet :-)
    The remarks I make are strictly my own based on my personal experiences.
  • Ron. Keep up the great work!
    Keep positive!

Bruce

...an old timer here and ex-moderator