Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Never give up!!!!

MrGrouchMMrGrouch Posts: 108
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:01 AM in Depression and Coping
Like everyone that deals with chronic pain I have had my fair share of depression. Considered ending it, spent some time in the hospital. I am learning that you can never give up, at times it seems that long dark tunnel will never end and there is no light at the end, WRONG!!!! There is a light, you just can't see it at the time. Getting the help, the pain relief even if it means being in the hospital and shot up with fentenal or daluidid, getting some rest and some food in your system then you can think better. Lastly I am learning that doctors do what they can but they are human and do not know everything and there are good ones and bad ones. If your like me where all emcompasing treatments are non exsistant. Don't take there words as gospel. YOU ARE ALREADY STRONGER THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!!! NEVER GIVE UP AND GETTING HELP IS JUST A TOOL. Hold your head high with pride and dignity for your strength is far beyond manys abilities and even comprehension.
This is just my opion.

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,856
    in dealing with Chronic Pain.

Understand and Realize what your condition is. There may be times you are on a roller coaster ride, so there may be some really down days

There will also be some good days. Take positive attitudes and actions to move on.

Never Give Up - Good approach!
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com