Had a TLIF @L5S1
Things got better until Oct, then got worse
Was put in PM as neuro lef the practice. (physiatrist is in same practice)
They did an MRI in Nov... said I was fine.
Multiple injections, none helped, pain keeps rising.
One of their orthos orders a CT, reads it and says I am fused.
Pain keeps rising...
Get a new opinion from another neuro in another practice. He says and shows me & wife on the same MRI and CT that I am 'NOT' fused and that my L4L5 is also bad.
Now waiting to have a discogram on L4L5 and probably looking at a 2 level revision surgery soon.
Kinda stinks, though the 'validation' after six months of doubt that all PM patients get was very nice.
Short Version - When in doubt a second set of eyes from another practice is a good thing. Also never stop advocating for yourself ...and never give up.
And now I wait in pain for the next step... Good times, Good times...sigh
Jun 2011 -TLIF @L5-S1
Mar 2012 -NonUnion @L5S1
May 2012 -Multi Level Discography
July 2012 -XLIF 2Cages @L3L4/L4L5
Aug 2012 -All New Hardware @L34L45/L4L5/L5S1
Mar 2013 -FBSS = Pain Management until they figure it out.