Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Unexplained Pain and Cramp

JSWintersongJJSWintersong Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:01 AM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic
Hello Everyone,

I am at a loss here in the UK as the doctors here seem either uninterested or unaware of the amount of pain I am suffering.

I am a thirty three year old male who is on the tail end of an upper respitory infection that was prcipitated we thing by flu.

Anyway during the first week of this 7 week hell the doctor (a stand in) didnt know what he was doing and gave me a mixture of tablets and liquid form to shift the infection. This didnt work and one week later I am bleeding from the mouth. The regular doctor stopped all meds and gave me Esomeprazole which stopped the bleeding thankfully.

Around the first week however - whether through severe coughing (im 151 kg down from 193kg after docs poisoned me but another story) or through trapping something or what I think is my spine...I have a constant ache in my stomach area (mid left abdomen) and rear left ribs to spine.

It is like a chronic ache that is always there and I have been told after a XRAY there is abnormalities T10 T11 on the end of the plates???

Anyway, my question is could a trapped nerve in this area cause this pain as it hurts to walk without cramping up??

Any help would be a God send.

Bless you guys and girls on here.