Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Jhenny2012JJhenny2012 Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:02 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hi am new in this page just wondering if anyone can help me regarding my husband case he just did mri recently and found put six of his disk in neck has problem thats why it causing so much pain with him like bad headache we thought he can do surgery to get fix but the doctor advise us he cant do it it bcoz its not safe i just dont know what other option he can do it that safe and we wont regret later on iit just hard for me seeing him in pain every single day i wish i can help him in his pain any advice will gladly appreciated tia god bless everyone here

• First let me say welcome to spine-health. Why did the doctors determine he was unsafe for surgery? Does he have other serious medical issues that would make the aspects of general anesthia unsafe? Keep in mind that all disc can show issues, but only some maybe the real issue as to why he is having pain. I think you should take your husband to get a second opinion, as even if surgery was offered I would strongly encourage you to seek a second opinion.

In the meantime while they are not doing surgery, what types of treatments are they offering him to lesson the pain, and or what types have treatments have you tried already?

Take sometime reading the forums, as there are many threads out there along with the enormous doctor written and peer reviewed articles we have.

Just thought I would stop by and welcome you to spine-health.