Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New member introduction.

edited 06/11/2012 - 9:02 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello to all!

I'm a 40 year old male with numerous neck issues. Im above all else a family man with a great wife and two boys. I'm also very well educated, I have had so far a wonderful life with numerous accomplishments and experiances that most could only dream of doing. I have always been professionally employed and have a strong background in aviation, military, and law enforcement.

I'd also like to add, as some of you might guess with my screen name, a strong passion for hand to hand combat sports. With saying that, please do not take me along with other fighters as big dumb animals with aggressive behaviors that have an act of trying to prove themselfs through intimidation or violence. I know there are those who are, but that's far and few inbetween when it comes to fighters like myself and ones who have never had strong experiances in both amiture and professional orginazations. My parents started me in boxing at age 9, and have been competing or training ever since. And yes I was a pro in both boxing and MMA.

Another thing I should add is that all my life I have been very physically gifted. Most people who meet me almost refuse to believe that I'm my age and not twenty something, especially with the injuries I have endured, and especially with the injuries and issues I'm having now. That's probably because I'm obsessed with physical fitness and pushing myself past the limits most would never attempt or want. Maybe it's a sickness, and if is its never going to go away.

Anyways I've goined this forum for some insight, suggestions, and opinions about my current condition. After a little more research here I will share with everyone about my four neck surgeries and what has led me to come here for the above mentioned. Thank for reading and again hello to all.

• hi and welcome to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can.i am not famaliar with your pain issues but i did want to say hello!! i am a back person! please have a good look around and make yourself at home. i am a little at a loss to discuss your sports issues so i will just say that i hope you are always able to continue competing at some level. good luck to you! Jenny :)