Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

chronic back pain

TommyTTommy Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:02 AM in Spinal Cord Stimulation
I HAD THE SCS IN 2011. HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. SEVERE ITCHING FROM INSIDE BODY. SEVERE HEADACHES, huge welps at battery sight, severe pain at battery site. Aches and pain in bones, severe eye problems. Doctor not very coropative. I am suffering daily now, and can not have a normal life. I can not think straight. I would never dothis agai or advise anyone to . Would rather deal with pain, this is a nightmare!,

• I am sorry Tommy. I do know that the doctors tell the patients that not everyone has the same reaction to the SCS. I am getn mine on tuesday and am looking forward to a life that I havent had in like almost 5 yrs. If the doctor you are currently seeing isn't willing to help you with the problems you are having, you do have the option to seek help or advice from another doctor. I would be calling any doctor I could find if I was having the problems you are having. I also know that a life of pain meds can lead to kidney, liver and even heart problems that can lead to a transplant that is not a life I am willing to live. I hope you find a doctor that will help you. Best wishes on your choices.