Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Intense Tailbone Pain During Climax

Tracy RTTracy R Posts: 1
For the past 2 months I have been having intense pain in my tailbone when I climax. It doesn't matter if I'm on top or bottom, masterbation or penetration. It only hurts when I climax. No other time. Anyone have any info on this?

• yes,

the vital fluid is a very important fluid,

according to gnosis....people should refrain from reaching the climatic stage.....

the vital fluid is very important for overall body health,

needless to say bone and spinal health are at the top of the list....with this fluid....

the process of conserving the vital fluid is called alchemy....in gnosis...

so if you want to eliminate your problem....

it would be a good idea to listen to your body....

it is telling you something....

Live to Pray
  • I think we got the idea simply on the climax part causing pain, The masterbation is a litle too much information and not at all relevent,

I am not sure what vital fluid Brian speaks of and how it is harmfull to reach climax,

The spinal nerves can get flared and i had this hapen for years and it can be very painfull , But anyone who has spine issues has had to deal with this i am sure but it will pass and you have to live with it,

All the nerves are connected in the lumbar so as i myself have nerve damage from surgery there are times it causes pain during or after climax but not always,

And stoping yourself from reaching climax is simply crazy, Who ever came up with that has not reached climax in so long the fluid has backed up in to there brain,

Any dr will tell you the best exercise for any spine patient is some good sex to work the muscles and get blood flow circulation to the core,

Ps. In ref: masterbation= Stop or you will go blind,
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • LOL =D> :D Good one Alex. that's all i have to say
  • the vital fluid is what you release when you climax,

the idea is not to stop,

but simply to not reach the frenetic stage,

but if you want details i suggest you look into gnosis,

the vital fluid is more precious than blood,

the body uses minerals and nutrients to create it,

by depleting your stores you drain your body`s ability to heal itself properly,

there is a stong chemical connection between the spinal cord and the reproductive organs,

let this be food for thought for all those who have spinal issues.

Live to Pray
  • Ok, So next time my girlfriend wants to have sex i will just tell her sorry honey i have to save my vital fluid for my healing ! NOT !

Sorry but after suffering with back issues for 20 years and after 3 spiine surgeries and just about giving up every other pleasure in life, The one simple pleasures in life i can still have is some good healthy sex once in a while and saving my vital fluid is the least of my concern,

Besides eating healthy and keeping acfive the body has the ability to reproduce the vital fluids needed and is not a concern, And as they say ! Most things are good for you as long as its done in moderation and not excessive,

So geting back to the original subject of climax causing tailbone pain, Yes it can hapen and does hapen when the muscles contractions cause flare ups in the spinal region,

And has nothing to do with vital fluid!
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,368
    of non-descript jibberish - Not sure what books your reading, mountain tops your visiting, or meds your taking, but I found little connection between orgasm and "gnosis" .... maybe its part of the kama sutra but I couldn't find much of any relation (more anti-religion)(Ra Ra there's).... Oh Please provide a make sense source!!

Gnosis is the common Greek noun for knowledge (in the nominative case γνῶσις f.). In the context of the English language gnosis generally refers to the word's ...

What is Gnosis?
    There is a purpose to life: to become the best person we can. This is possible when we know how to develop our capacities for cognizant understanding, tolerance, patience, and selfless love. That is original purpose of humanity's most important knowledge: Gnosis, which teaches us the purpose of life. Read the Full Story The Purpose of Gnosis
    The word Gnosis is from Greek and means "knowledge." The knowledge that is referred to here is not limited to intellectual knowledge; it really indicates a specific type of knowledge that is experiential and that has a specific purpose: the complete development of the human being. Read the Full Story Kabbalah: The Universal Tree of Life
    Life is a beautiful, complex layering of laws and interdependent movements of matter and energy. Kabbalah is a systematic overview of how existence functions, on every level, from the microcosmic to the macrocosmic. Kabbalah is the basis of all religions, sciences, philosophies, and arts. Read the Full Story Meditation: The Science of Awakening
    The senses of external perception only reach a fraction of what is perceivable. Through the precise science of Meditation anyone can awaken real and tangible energies that are natural to the human being, and that open the doors to reality. Read the Full Story Spiritual Psychology
    Psychology is a science that has been studied since the dawn of humanity. The study and development of Psyche (Greek for "soul") is the essential root of every mystical and religious tradition in the world. In order to understand the universe and its Gods, we must first understand ourselves. Read the Full Story Alchemy and Tantra: Sacred Sexuality
    In modern times sex has become desecrated and defiled, but in ancient times sex was known to be the entrance into the knowledge of the Divine. That is why in the heart of all religions there is a sexual mystery. Read the Full Story

BLah Blah Blah ..... lets sell some books!

Spine-Health Moderator
    Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!  (Click on Welcome to Spine-Health)

• I will deal with the lack of fluid thanks.

No matter what is bad or good No way taking away my sex =)) Alex n Dave

You both are just the greatest.

thanks for the laughs before bedtime. ;) O:)
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • Oh my gosh this thread is very entertaining! :))( I really feel for you but i don't think unless we experience the pain of it all that we can really give an opinion on it.I know that if the nerve in that area are very sensitive that there going to be painful when there excited. I have pain in that area when i have a bowel movement and sometimes when i urinate. I have no infections and it was put up too spine problems. So when you excite the nerves sometimes they don't like it so much lmao. =P~
  • I know this is an old thread but, I've had the same thing for about 26 years but only after really hard climax. Nothing seems to help it once it starts. It eventually goes away.

Has anyone found out why this happens? It's crazy because there is no way to massage that area. I just have to deal with it till it stops.