I want to wish all our mothers out there a Happy Mothers day.
I am sure that message is directed to many different types.
- Those members who hae Moms and want to wish them the best
- Those members who have lost their Mom and want to remember them.
- Those members who are currently Moms and are always challenged by how to deal with their motherhood and their medical situation.
- Those members whose, spouse is a Mom and you realize that you have not been able to do your share.
- Those members who are expecting Moms and are frightened about how to deal with all of this.
Dealing with long term pain or even some short term problems, can be very difficult.
At times you may feel AlONE, SAD, SCARED, ANGER and so much more. Dealing all of this by yourself can be almost impossible. So, my best wishes to Moms today is to hope that they do have someone or several people in their lives to help them along the way....
Meanwhile, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences