Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Is it too late?????

64pvolvo1800664pvolvo1800 Posts: 250
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:02 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
It seems that in my recent absence from the forum due to an extreme travel schedule, I may have missed my fortune. I am referrring to the PMs in my in basket which read as follows: (If you want to get in on the goods, just chip in and we can split it :-)P )

To: 64pvolvo1800
Subject: Dear Friend
Date: April 19, 2012 - 2:47pm

From Nena Diaz
Dearest Friend,

I am Nena Diaz-a citizen of philippine,
widow, and legitimate heir to the late president of peace of

confedration for unity and for the employement of the non employed

in in philippine.

I inherited a total sum of 18 million dollars from my
late husband, The presure from my decease husband's
family for this money has compelled me to leave Manila
and have the money which is concealed in a metallic
trunk box is deposited with a security and finance
company Cote d' ivoire under a secret arrangement as a
family treasure.

This means that the security company does not know the
content of this box that was shipped from the
Philippine to Cote d' ivoire under a diplomatic

My purpose of asking for your assistance boil down to
the fact that I don't want my=0A late husband's family to
be aware or name involve, and the deposit statement of
the box authorized the company to make this box
avaliable for shipment on request only to my foreign
bussiness representative, though unname.

Hence I want you to contact the the security company
as my bussiness partner / associate, after receiving
the prove from me to enable the company release the
consigment to you diplomatically, while I join you on
the arrival of the box.

I have recently paid all demurrage ,storage charges
and the shipment fee, all you need do is to help me
contact the security company and introduce yourself as
my bussiness partner / associate ,requesting the
shipment of the box to your address which you will

And as soon as Diplomatic shipping agent approved the
shipment and tell you the arrival date of the box then
I will join you to give you 15% of the money instantly
before I=0A go on with the proposed investment in your
domain provided is secured and investment friendly.
Please if you are interested and willing to represent
me as my bussiness partner / associate kindly write me
as soon as possible.

I awaits your urgent response
Best wishes
MRS Nena Diaz

• I also have two irons in the fire because my "friend" should have my Nigerian fortune relewased to him by the end of the week. Imagine, he's giving me 11.5 million bucks just for saying that he's my business partner too, Jeez, what a sucker he is....... One born every minute!
    I would've paid the fees of $37,500 gladly for even $2mil but he wanted to be fair and give me the full $11.5mil.

Like I said, what a sucker.
  • Just watched same scams on dateline nbc chris hanson busted scammer as he set them up meeting with them in london other 1 in amsterdam, The look on the scammer face is priceless,

Sure everyone wants to give you a few million dollars, lol. In our dreams,
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • WHa.......t?

This is a scam you think?

Say it aint so.

• I am always amazed by the people who actually believe this stuff is true/real...

Not meaning you 64 ;)
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • :))( So are you insinuating that my advanced fees might have gone to waste? Say it ain't so, Joe.

Gosh, how could such a nice lady lie to me. Gee willikers, she seemed so genuine. :))( 8}
  • I know many of you have tried to horn in on my action but the millions belong to ME!!!

The check is in the mail, I just know it.

Stop trying to contact her.