Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New to this site

mommywomanmmommywoman Posts: 24
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:03 AM in New Member Introductions
Since 1994 I feel as though I have been through it all. 2 previous neck surgeries w last one being a 3 level fusion. Fast forward, numerous MRIs and CT scans, multiple diagnoses. Recent thoracic MRI shows something wrong with literally every single disc, incl 2 herniated discs. Previous lumbar MRIs and CT scans indicates 2 herniated discs. I have bilateral stenosis causing nerve pain in both legs. Have had too many epidural injections to even count since 1994. Last 3 yrs have proven more successful but still not exact science. Most have helped, some not so much. I see a "pain dr" every month for review and scripts of pain meds. Here in Michigan many narcotics are not refillable and require new paper scripts every month. These cannot be called in to pharmacist. I am currently on percocet10/325 four times day and morphine 90 mg time release once day, gabapentin 600mg three times day and cymbalta 60mg once daily. Am also a fibromyalgia sufferer.
advertisement