Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Upper & lower radiculopathy pain over 1 year no relief please help

I am so fed up with this, I have nothing but pain. Last year in April I fell & hurt myself at a apartment complex the management company is completely at fault.
However most important is the pain I have been in PT since April of last year my phystrist is saying I may need to speak with a surgeon please guys give me some input here
Neuro dx upper & lower radiculopathy
Phystrist agrees gives traction & pt and pain meds
Last 3 weeks and moving back the pain seems worst
I was in the ER a few weeks back because my whole left side went numb my hand was so weak I couldn't hold a 4 oz cup of water the ER doctor gave me a iv of morphine and Valium she then gave me a prescription for Percocet and Valium and referred me back to the Neuro doctor who said pt is not going to help & that I may have to live with this pain.
I need help my left hand is so weak I am constantly dropping things I have constant pain and numbness and I am just got insurance where I didn't have it before so my phystrist is telling me that with no insurance this takes place so I am glad for the insurance now
When did you see a surgeon and was it this hard to get help I am sick of this pain I can't stand for long period of time and I can't shop with my family I don't deserve this please help