Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

7 months since L4/L5 Laminectomy...

Hello all,

I promised myself to keep coming back and letting you know my so far success story. I had a lumbar laminectomy 7 months ago and even though I'm not at 100% I am so much better than before. The surgery was a blessing and gave me my life back.

Yes, I do have day's my hip hurts or my back or a little nerve pulling here and there when I stretch wrong.

Would I do the surgery again? Yes, I would.

I know I still have a lot of year's ahead of me but I take care of myself so much more.

Thank you to all of you for posting on this website.

My prayer's go out to all of you and hope one day we are all pain free.

• KarenDKKarenD Posts: 742
    edited 06/21/2012 - 3:41 PM
    It's great to hear that you are doing so well. It's always good to hear the positive side.
    4 level ACDF C4-C7 5-2-11, laminectomy & discectomy L4-L5 1/26/12, ALIF L4-5, L5-S1 12/10/12.
  • very nice of you to come back. So often the success stories leave and never come back.
    It's encouraging to folks to hear how things can work well. Glad you are doing well and taking care of yourself.