Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Why is it That my posts were always banned? Who's the idiot one doing that???

If you're one of those people who keep on writing and adding set of information in this site but always getting banned by those idiots administrators, we're same.. I don't have any mean on posting here, all I want i to share at the same time to know more about what's new, but then why they banned me? Is this site created to banned members? If you ban me you earn more? What's the connections? What If I post links? Is it consider as spam? Spam what? I don't have any idea why idiots keep on banning me, But if you think I'm going to kill you because I'm posting then do what you always do , ,

• hernerherner Posts: 12
    edited 06/29/2012 - 4:26 AM
    Post Edited by The Spine-Health Moderator Team
  • MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,368
    edited 06/29/2012 - 4:20 AM
    That you not use the tactic of name calling.

Read and attempt to understand and abide by the forum rules http://www.spine-health.com/spine-health-forum-rules-and-guidelines

Not mention the word Kill in any aspect of conversation.

Learn to get along with others?

The Moderator team are volunteers and spend a great deal of time and energy keeping this site as beneficial as possible,
    so your comment about them "If you ban me you earn more?" is ludicrous.

I hope things get better for you all around, you seem to be rather angry.

Spine-Health Moderator
    Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!  (Click on Welcome to Spine-Health)

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,875
    was directed to me.

My team and I have been doing this for a number of years, some of us more than four years. During that time, we get to read thousands of posts. Many times we run across those that need to be edited or deleted for violation of forum rules.

Its clear by your statements that you have need read the Forum Rules or even looked at the FAQ that would explain a lot of what we do here and why.

I stand behind all of the actions we take. We all take pride on how we manage this international site. There are times
    when we have to address inappropriate behavior, violation of forum rules, harassment, etc. We do so in a quick manner, because we do not want that type of disruption interfere with the flow of these forums.

Spine-Health is a well run private web site dedicated to providing accurate and detailed information regarding all spinal conditions. As an extra, this patient forum is a free general offering to allow its members to exchange information.

I am sorry for your anger, you clearly have a lot more anger than can just be developed from online forums.

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com