Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

SuziSSuzi Posts: 2
edited 07/03/2012 - 4:37 AM in Degenerative Disc Disease
Hi, i have had (5) Spinal Procedures (ALL SURGERIES) started when i was 19 and ended when i was 29.. they started out n the s1 area and moved up to l4 l5 to now being L1 n T1,2... I am wondering how many others suffer this.. My surgeon was wonderfull and did all he could do.. He did all 5 of mine Ann Arbor ,MI. Dr. XYZ has been the best man ever who talks an walks u threw it.. His bed side manner is great and office manner is out of this world.. He has treated me as if he were the one suffering.. He listens and has ur input in whats going on as a major part of his caring for you.. NOW here comes the bad part.. i have moved near Dayton Ohio and have issues going on that now face another surgery,,, NO ONE HERE will see me as a patient they say go to him.. all well n good if i could.. I have a wonderfull suppport system and only hope i one day find someone because being n extreme pain and my daily life effected more than it was before is not good.. (DID I MENTION DR>G WENT TO BAT FOR ME FOR SSI and i got it my first time out n still recieve it) i have a SIT STAND WALK capabilities of 5 Min... I do know there r others worse than me but at 40 NOW i am dishertend n upset my life keeps getten worse... THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS ( SORRY FOR MIS SPELLS) it was never one of my better things n school

Standards agreement and posting rules
Please note that Spine-Health reserves the right to edit any messages posted or submitted or e-mailed to the Company and use them for content on the website or in other company materials. No e-mail solicitation or advertising of other companies, products, services, or web sites is permitted in the Spine-Health.com forums.

Post Edited by Spine Health Moderator Team