Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello all,
I have to be there for 6am, surgery is set for 8am. Thank you to all who has posted your experinces - it helps soothe my fears and makes me hopeful.
I will post about my experience afterwards - when I am able.
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, as I keep all of you.
Thanks and stay safe, Kris

• i think being first on the list is a great thing.. not so much hanging around! i certainly will pray for you and look forward to hearing all about it! i wont say sleep tight tonight cos i admit i didnt sleep a wink the night before! but if you can... great! ;-)
  • Good luck Kris I had same surgery on 7/10/2012 I am in a hard collar and still have some pain but is different then before surgery. The left side of my neck was really bad with the pain going from neck to shoulder to arm but that was gone after surgery. I am just beginning my post op phase so I can't tell you much except I know I had to have surgery no other options. Any questions feel free to pm me. Joe
    ACDF C5-6 July 10, 2012 with plate and screws.
  • Good luck for Monday's surgery.
    There are plenty of members here who have had great relief from their surgery. Most of them are no longer visiting this site because they are back to their life and too busy and no need for the support here.

I hope you will be one of those (in the nicest way possible!).
    Do come back and tell us how you are doing. The support from others here is great through your recovery.

Have a great weekend and try to do something special to spoil yourself.

• I had my acdf c6/c7 surgery on Monday. The recovery is going really well for me and Im sure it will go great for you too. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Missy, 1 level ACDF C6/C7 Monday July 16th 2012.