Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

ugh! New symptons could it be related?

• KarenDKKarenD Posts: 742
    edited 07/24/2012 - 2:28 PM
    I suggest that you call your surgeon or his staff and describe your symptoms. They might have experience with others having similar symptoms. If they are concerned maybe they could move your appt. date up. You could try your PCP, but he may just say contact your surgeon. If you have a massage you could tell them about your surgery and have them not do your neck. Massage could help if your shoulders or back are tight. I have enjoyed a couple of massages.
    4 level ACDF C4-C7 5-2-11, laminectomy & discectomy L4-L5 1/26/12, ALIF L4-5, L5-S1 12/10/12.
  • Hi Kim I'm sorry you are having more issues to deal with, I'm still in pain but it's different then Pre op. I would call your surgeon remember we pay for services so they work for us. Hope you start feeling better. God Bless, Joe
    ACDF C5-6 July 10, 2012 with plate and screws.