Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I am new here

I would like to introduce myself to everyone here :). I'm a 33 year old female, with chronic back pain since I was 12. I am finally in pain management. Yay!

Obviously I have some specific questions, and I've read all of the stickys, so before posting my question along with more details about my treatment, etc. I will do a search to make sure my question hasn't already been answered :)

I look forward to being a part of this community!

• Welcome to Spine-Health. You've found a wonderful place for research, support and friendship - those that understand what you're going through.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems so long and are still so young, but glad you're finding some relief. Go ahead and ask away - that's what we're here for. We can't offer you medical advice, of course, but can share our personal experiences that may help.

Glad to have you aboard. :-) Take care and see you again soon.
  • I posted my questions in the pain management forum. Just a quickie - is there a way to get email notifications when a reply is posted? I couldn't find the option.
  • I'm afraid that there is no option at this time to get email notifications for replies. The administrators just changed over to this particular format and are working on it, as it's a popular request. I'll look for your post in the pain management forum.