Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

legpain/tingling and muscle spasms /lower back pain

i have already been diagnosed with bulging discs l5s1 and a few others are bulging too..on friday the 27th of july one of the guys who comes into my stepfathers country store/bar decided to plop down in my lap ever since then i have had back/leg pain. if i stand or sit too much in a day my foot goes tingling and so does my leg then i have tingling in the leg too. nothing i do seems to help i even went back on my nerve pain blocker and that hasn't helped much either. I am not a fan of doctors sticking needles in my back is there anything else i can do to alevate it. i am going to wait it out one more week tehn get my mom to take me back to the neurologist or back doctor one of the 2 and see if they can help me. i can't live like this the back pain and leg pain both suck bigtime. I am not sleeping good at night either. I am up 3 to 4x a night trying to walk it off and that doesn't even help.

i have been a back pain sufferer for a year now. I wanted to say i felt good all up til i had the idiot plop down in my lap then it all started back up plus more.

• Merk57MMerk57 Posts: 16
    edited 09/06/2012 - 4:23 PM
    it's definetely a good idea to see your doctor or neurologist for an opinion. As you already have a herniated or bulging disc, it may not be so much the idiot on your lap as much as a twist or muscle tensioning that occured in your back as he did it.