Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New PM Dr.

The last post I made was about how I lost my PM and had to go 2 weeks with no Pain Meds... Ok, this past Monday I went to another PM Clinic...was concerned about it being a "consultation" and not an actual appointment like the last place I went to. Since I was a "New Patient" I had to go through hoops and it took a long time. Then the UA, then finally called back. The nurse was kinda hateful but ok...Then the Dr. came in and Boy did I like him... He knew the PA that I had seen at my very last appt. at my last PM and said he Fired her for being confrontational with patients and disrespectful to him (Medical Director of PM)... I knew he was the ONE for me... Had Xrays, a CAT Scan and was told to make another appt. and they would have everything up front... Checking out was odd, all she gave me was a card....No Scripts... I thought "Here I go again"...but I asked her about it and she looked Pissed... But the Dr. just hadn't seen me again and hadn't given me my scripts yet... Ha Ha check out lady....So, I was taking 120 mg. Methadone daily along with 30 mg. Oxycodone 5 times daily before, but I only got Endocet 10/325 4 times a day.... The Tylenol upsets my stomach along with Mobic.... Hopefully I won't have to stay on these... I need something more for Long term pain with something for BT pain... But it is better then rolling around in bed crying...I think this Doc will really help me....Wish me luck guys and thanks for the thoughts and prayers.... It Really Helped.

Oh yeah, my mom, who hated me being on Methadone, told me that being discharged from last PM was a blessing in disguise.... I didn't believe her... I do Now...