Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

My successful treatment for lower back pain

billmorleybbillmorley Posts: 1
edited 10/02/2012 - 3:37 PM in Alternative Treatments
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share what has helped me relieve and fixed my lower back pain and hopefully this may be able to help others as well.

The first thing I do is put on a weight lifting belt under my shirt. Really! Kind of like the old school Arnold Schwarzenegger ones. You can buy them at any sporting good store. Now a days they are light weight and velcro so you can wear it under your clothes and it isn't really noticeable or too inconvenient but it works!

Also, I do lower back exercises, especially using the lower back extension at the gym. Use your body weight machine. This helps heal and also prevents lower back pain.

I just wanted to help other people who have lower back pain. These things work for me to the point where it isn't an issue.
Good Luck

Please be warned that the information provided by this member may not be suitable for others. It is alway so important your doctor before taking on any type of treatments.
advertisement