Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Please read !!!!!

Alright yall im nervous about my scs trial Thursday so im going to ramble, where in the world or how in the world can there be so many people in this kind of pain and no one can help? Are we special? I just get freaked out that so many of us has to live this way..I look around when I go in the grocery and anylize people and wonder are they suffering ? And then look at the ones who are smiling and laughing and wonder how in the world can anything be funny anymore?? I always strolled by those people I saw on the motorized buggys that you see buzzing around walmart and would darn near run over top of them because I had fun things to do and didnt have time for them to be in my way, or the old people I have passed a million times trying to reach something on a top shelf and just never give it a thought , not that I am a mean person , but we just never pay any attention to those kind of things until we are in there shoes..I have a really sweet 16 year old son and seeing what I go through has made him a better kid , he watches for those things in the store or old people that need a hand ..I missed him one day after I had loaded my grocerys and he was way down the parking lot helping so old lady load her grocerys..It also hurts him to..I took him zip lining this past weekend along with some other kids and family and I suffered from the 2 hour drive because I wanted him to have a good time and by the time we got back to the cabin I was in tears ! He pulled a chair up beside the couch and rubbed my head and I could see the hurt in his eyes so I told him : I am feeling better honey you go have a good time , build a fire and roast marshmellows ..Well my boss just come back so better get back to work! Just some thoughts

• I know what you mean, I know when I go shopping at walmart I still refuse to use a scooter as I feel someone may be worse that day than me, but I hold onto the cart like my life depended on it . I do wish they had more seats around so I could sit and rest.. I am going to the pain Dr in December and want to ask him about the spinal cord stimulator trial as I just got insurance that will cover the 20% (I have lost to companies already to obama care) And since your going for the trial let us know how your doing. While I lived in NY my pain Dr had a patient that had that and I met her in the waiting room and she said she felt great I am hoping for that out come if I try it but I do not count on it since non of this has worked..

SO Good luck and let us know I think I can speak for everyone that we wish you good luck.