Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Chiropractic treatment for....

Chiropractic treatment for cervical straighten and the start of scoliosis?? My neck as a 6°curve instead of the 45° curve and my back is starting to curve between my shoulder blades pushing my right shoulder up higher then left. This is all according to my chiropractor. I went to my doctor 2 years ago for neck pains (which I still have) and was told it was nothing more then muscle issues and was given muscle relaxers that never helped and that was it. So my question is will this work as my chiropractor says???
advertisement

Comments

• PinkSh00zPPinkSh00z Posts: 21
    edited 11/23/2012 - 12:59 AM
    It will take some time to get your spine back in proper alignment, and you'll need to build strength in your back/neck/shoulders so the muscles will work to keep everything in line. When I started going several months ago, I was initially told it would likely take a year of adjustments to get me back in order. Each time you're adjusted, things move about the width of a hair.
    Lori
    C5-C6-C7, T3-T4-T5: disc protrusions, spinal cord & C6 nerve root involvement, tear at T3-T4
    C6 nerve root injection 10/12/12 and at-home traction