Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Politics and Religion - Not for Spine-Health

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,859
edited 10/25/2012 - 8:57 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Every once in a while, we need to remind everyone, that the Moderator Team and Owners of Spine-Health take a firm stand when it comes to dealing with the two taboo subjects on online Forums:
Politics and Religion
There is a fundamental reason why we dont want threads/posts discussing the above. Spine-Health is a International site that has members who have different Political systems, different Religions and different views on life.
Because of that we do not tolerate members who try to engage in these topics.

I've been on many online sites and discussions of either one of those topics generally led into arguments, member bashing and eventual banning of members. We do not want to see this here, so, we try to catch things early.

It was brought to our attention that in the thread Where am I and how did I get here, things were so good before.
We are addressing this one like we have addressed violations in the past.

We do realize that many people have strong religious beliefs. Thats why we can accept those posts that end with
God bless you and other similar phrases. But we stop at the point where a member is talking about religion is the only way to correct our medical problems. I also have a belief , that individuals may have faith in whatever it is, but do not try to push that onto others.

So, please read and understand this warning. We really do not want to shut down any thread. But if it is necessary, we will lock it up, regardless if it is popular thread or not.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com