Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

chat anyone

anyone want to chat
come on join me now
neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
daily goal do good thing for someone.

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,878
    One of the aftermaths of Hurrican Sandy was a blown mother board on my main computer. I replaced it with a new one running Windows 7 . No matter how many times I install . uninstall Java, none of my browsers recognize it, so CHAT never starts.

I will figure this out ... hopefully soon
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • I was in chat and nobody was there, 1 st time i loged in to chat in a long time, looks so much diferent,

What hapened to my old dressing room ? Chat room had cut backs and my dressing room was removed ?
    Maybe i can get a bail out from Obama and get a biger dressing room with a shower,
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    What a pity you didn't make a post here and on fb so people knew you wanted to chat, I was in there earlier but it was empty.

We didn't think you wanted the pole any more so we put it on ebay along with your collection of thongs. Looks like we will need to hold a fundraiser to replace them and build you a dressing room with ensuite.
    The new chatroom takes a little bit of time to get used to, but soon enough you will feel at home.

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • I want to make a friend please you make friendship with me.

• would love to connect with people in the same boat of pain make new friends, share experience, etc
    Scoliosis in t-3, t-4, and t-5, degenerative cervical/spine disease, and sensory poluneropathy
  • SaraEdwardSSaraEdward Posts: 11
    edited 07/10/2013 - 11:59 PM
    I haven't found any chartroom, can someone give me a link to chatroom?
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    edited 07/11/2013 - 12:07 AM
    The chat tab is on at the top of this page where the inbox, account FAQ and log out tabs are

The chat is empty at the moment but if you try later you may find someone there

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery