Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,862
edited 11/15/2012 - 7:49 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
When have a rogue member that has been banned several times and comes back using different email addresses, different IP addresses and different member names. Their intent is the same, that is to cause problems on Spine-Health, but please they are trying to help everyone.

Here are some of the member names has used to date:

You can tell by the words he is using in the member name that this is all a big joke to him.

Please, do NOT respond or PM any new member that attempts to engage in saving everyone by just listening to their techniques.

We keep email addresses private, otherwise I would have posted them here also.

Its sad that anyone would want to do this. Guess they have nothing better to do with their lives but to try to upset others.
We had one member 2 years ago that was banned and came back under 15 different member names. It was only after the rest of the community got tired of listening to his same rant, did he finally go away.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Thank you for handling so quickly. This guy is really annoying. Please, everyone...ignore this guy. He sent me a very nasty email for responding to one of his many ridiculous claims. I am very thick-skinned, but I don't want him to get a hold of any of you that might be feeling very low or vulnerable. We are very lucky to have Ron, and the mods to help get these wack jobs off of here! Peace everyone! Ellen
    3 level fusion L3-S1 July 23, 2012
  • These ppl are called trolls. If you pull that crap in a political forum, or a gaming forum its still immature and rediculous. But on a forum that deals with physical & mental health! That takes a special kind of scumbag.

I would think that most on this forum have been through so much that something like that wouldnt get to them. But just like ellen said, it could really affect the right person on the wrong day.

Good lookin out Ron!
    L5S1 REMOVED herniation. Years of pain & compression. Microdiscectomy complete!! Trying to be super smart & safe with recovery!
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,862
    But the credit is really due to Liz. She is our super-spammer-troll agent. Sometimes I think Liz is up 24 hours a day looking out for things like this. She always tries to clean it up before it hits the member community.

Doing that, it frees up more time for Tam and myself to watch all threads/posts

But I think that the best thing about Liz, Tam and myself, is that we are The Spine-Health Moderator Team And the emphasis is on Team!
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • ellencalieellencali Posts: 162
    edited 11/16/2012 - 9:43 AM
    That's it! Just thanks! This place saves me from going completely nuts! Really!
    3 level fusion L3-S1 July 23, 2012