Hi Im trying to decide if I should go through with my neck surgery as planned. Doctor at Cedars Sinai spine center want s to replace my disc C2-C3. Then fuse C5-C6.
I've heard about fusion leading to more fusion on and on, Should i take the ADR on C2-C3 for now and wait until 2 disc replacement is approved here in America? Means i might still have to stay in some pain for a while until FDA approves multiple ADR?