Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

My Back Cracks Like a Chropractic Adjustment Constantly?

onevoice1255oonevoice1255 Posts: 1
edited 12/08/2012 - 11:15 PM in New Member Introductions
Hi, My name is Ron (age 57) and I registered to get some information on something thay recently began.

My back has begun to crack excessively like it's loose. At first it was just once in a while, but now it's increasing to many times per day. If I walk, bend, move it cracks about 15 times per movement (but no pain).

I had a disc fusion in 2002 C-4 & C-5 but no pain from that EDIT

Sometimes I lean back and then bend over to touch my feet in hopes of resetting my spine...and when the cracks go from the lower back to upper in the bend my neck feels like jumps forward just the the fusion point. (But, still no pain)

I'm thankful there's no pain but I'm concerned about the cracking and very worried that the fusion might have broken free.

This weird so I doubt anyone has these symptoms, but if you do I would sincerely appreciate any help.

Post edited to remove name of medical professional and or facility. by The Spine-Health Moderator Team

• alexisaldrichaalexisaldrich Posts: 1
    edited 09/12/2014 - 4:49 PM
    Hi, I have been searching a long time and found your post. This is exactly what happens with me constantly all day every day for a little over a year. It started when I had a blurp of energy blurp into my head from my spine randomly..then my body start moving itself around. My face and skull bones move my spine moves now its smaller more frequent and big areas of my spine are releasing. I can literally feel in between my skull joints. It hurts when I try to hold on and not let the cracking happen which is a lot because of anxiety and self esteem issues... Everything literally just compounds so little cracks turn into major painfuler ( relatively speakingnone are actually painful ever) ones until I relax. Its fascinating but also I wonder if it will finish ever. If it can. The only other person I found said he'd been experiencing his for ten years :\
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    This is a old thread, for best support and information I suggest you make a new thread in introductions, you can do this by clicking on 'create forum post' on the left column.

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery