Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Have not been on here in a while. Need a little or a lot of info. Today for me was a sad day. I called my ortho surgeon and asked for a referral to a well know and highly spoke of Pain Management Doc. I have been trying for 3 yrs to avoid this Two years ago had a triple fusion and now in need of a neck fusion. Can't seem to shake this pain. It has really got me down this time. I take percoset 10 and soma 350. I feel terrible that I cannot make it on these two drugs. I really thought that the fusion was going to be the end of this pain thing. My husband always tries to encourage me by saying that you have no idea where you would have been without the surgery. Saying that I may have had to go to the pain management Doc earlier or not able to get around as good as I can. Thanks for listening...any thoughts appreciated.

• Sorry to hear that you are feeling down, but glad that you came here to talk to us. It is hard when our pain gets to a point that we have to accept new things to try to ease our pain, such as you going to a pain management doctor, having surgery, leaving our job etc. However alot of the time these changes help our pain levels.

Hope that your new pain management doctor can help to bring your pain levels down. Is your neck fusion surgery scheduled?

Wishing you all the best at your appointment. Hope that you have a great PM, that can use different techniques to help you.
    Keep coming on here to chat with us, look forward to hearing how you are doing
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012