Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Could problems be caused by spine?

I am new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone has experienced these symptoms? If they could be caused by a unstable spine. I see a massage therapist. He "popped" a vertabrae back in on my last visit. I have a special needs son, I have been transferring and lifting for 25 years. Lately I have indegestion, gas, a tight band under my breasts, it feels worse on the right side, which was the side the vertabrae was popped back in. I have had a stress test, ct scan of my stomach and an ultra sound of my stomach. They showed nothing that could account for the symptoms I am having. I had an appointment with gastro he is going to run another test, endoscopy. Has anyone ever had anything like this?

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,868
    Unfortunately, none of us are medical professionals, so it would impossible for anyone to tell you if your problems could be because of an unstable spine.

Continue going the route you are going to see if the professionals can isolate your stomach related problems.

I would mention your experience with the massage therapist. Popped is a very broad term and can have so many different meanings.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com