Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Where did my previous update go ??????

What is wrong with Spine Health this evening? Maybe it's just me having problems.

I just spent ages typing out an update on the trial I have had recently with the Nevro Senza spinal cord stimulator - pressed 'save' and, low and behold, it isn't even there - it has disappeared. How frustrating.

It's the second time this has happened to me this evening, so I'm giving up and going to bed (afterall, it is nearly 1.30 in the morning, so I should be catching up on my beauty sleep).

Has anyone else had problems trying to post on SH?

I'll not bother now - perhaps, if the implant is permanently fitted at the end of January, I'll give a more detailed update then.

Night everyone!!! Have a wonderful Christmas to you all and I pray for us all to have reduced pain over the coming new year.
2 x Microdiscectomy 2005 / PLIFusion 2-level 2010 / revision surgery 2011 / NEVRO Senza spinal cord stimulator implanted February 2013. I WILL NOT GIVE IN / UP !!

• RickilalasRRickilalas Posts: 559
    edited 12/21/2012 - 8:57 PM
    I have lost a few post before too but I am using a tablet and I think my problem is with the touch screen. I notice a few times my post double also.

I hope you have the time to do another post as this is so new and may help several people here.
    Did it work for you and what area are you in as this is just getting started in the US I believe.
    Do you know if it can be used in all three spine sections?

I have not tried it in this forum but on another forum I wrote my long post in word then cut and pasted it in the forum as my ISP drops off alot and normally about the time I post LOL its so frustrating.
    I hope this worked for you it sounds like it going to be a great system and easier for the user also.
    Do you have to charge it everyday? OK I will stop here, there are so many question.

• Yeah, SH is playing up at the moment. I have had to page back to recover my posts and re-send, which went ok. But it's happened 4 times.