At the end of December 2012, I posted a thread dealing with the various ups/downs and emotions we all went through during the year, 2012. 2012 ended with some tragedy that makes anything we do here or feel to be very insignificant.
Now, I would like to change focus to what is ahead of us in 2013!
- Work to have peace within our family so that all members understand the medical situations
- Work to establish an effective relationship with your doctor, built on trust and confidence
- Leave all of our negative feelings back in 2012. We are what we are now, you cant go back, you can only go forward
- Try to help another member on Spine-Health as often as you can
- Do help others in life in whatever way you can
- Be thankful for your life , many others are not as lucky
- Be thankful that you have the ability to make and read posts here, many others can not
- Find ways to make yourself better, both physically and emotionally
- Give up on that you can not accept what you are, focus in on accepting who you are and move forward
- Establish healthy exercise/eating/drinking habits
- Be Positive
- Make an impact in the world, no matter how small it may seem
- And most important, ENJOY 2013
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences