Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New Person 10 year pain,

Hello I am new tto this and cant believe how maney people are like me. I never been on a place like this,seems like there so much understanding and help here and in some way I hope I may be able to help.
I have T11and 12 burst fracture and 2 leval broken fusion L4-5 and s-1, deg, disk , and doctors i see say 8 leval fusion with 35% chance I might be better.
I live alone it is hard,no famely around,in maine, I been thinking about canibis but am not sure? Been on oxycodone foe last 5 years plus other meds dont seem to help much.

I will shut up for now and try to read up and post with others, Thank you all for sharing

• Hi ozzie,

First let me say welcome to spine-health. Have a look around there is a lot to take in here. The one thing we all do understand is pain, so you have come to the right place. Maybe you can check out the chat feature where you can talk to others whom are in similar situations, however most are not on till evening.

Also be sure to check out the doctor written and peer reviewed articles. There is great video library here as well to help you understand the spine and how it works. Just thought I would stop by and say welcome, so Welcome to spine-health.