Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi all

Hi all just wanted to drop a line since its been a while, with my Mom dying in June and Dad dying in September the holiday season was tough. I hope all of you are coping with your spine issues and find some relief, I saw my primary today and he changed my Vicodin dose. I was taking the Vicodin ES 7.5/750 but he changed it to 7.5/325 because he wanted to lower the ibuprofen dose, he said its new so if anyone is worried about your ibuprofen talk to your doctor. I pray for all who suffer, God Bless, Joe
ACDF C5-6 July 10, 2012 with plate and screws.
advertisement

Comments

• Hello my friend,

I was just wondering where you were and how you were doing. Nice to hear from you.

I hope you are managing ok. I bet the holiday season was difficult this year. I`m sorry.( Hugs.)

For the most part I am good, I feel like I have a constant stiff neck if that makes any sense. I just starting doing workouts again, crunches and such so I am very careful not to F anything else up. Lol!

Glad that your doctor is managing your meds well... he sounds competent. Lol! How are you doing in general. Good I hope. Please keep us updated and dont be such a stranger! `Lol.

Have a great day Joe.
    Missy, 1 level ACDF C6/C7 Monday July 16th 2012.

• Glad to hear from both of you on the same thread!

Joe, sorry that the holidays was tough. It's understandable with what you went through. Hope you are doing better since surgery.

Missy, being stiff is part of the aftermath of surgery. All I can say is stretch everyday and if you can twice a day! If I stretch, things are tolerable. Also, exercising on a regular basis helps, too!
    2011 ACDF C5-6 for Spondylosis with Myleopathy
    2012 L4-5 herniated disc and hernated disc at C4/5 2013 Taking Amitriptyline for headaches