Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello From Washington!

I have been a part of this forum for almost 4 years but have just recently started coming back around and surfing thru it again. For the past year, I havent had access to a computer and wasnt able to do much on my phone... So, to all my old friends still on here, IM BACK!!!!! and to all the new friends I hope to make, my name is Kara and I broke my back almost 4 years ago but never let that stop me from continuing to enjoy my passion for horses. I took a year or more off from my horses and have been riding regularly for the past year working with my horses as well as training other horses :-) I hop that my story inspires people on here and not make them think Im crazy ;-)

• Dodgegirl89:

Welcome back. Glad to hear that your recovery has enabled you to live life.

When I read the title to your post I thought it had something to do with THE Washington and etc. We can't discuss politics on here, but I was interested in what you had to say. Good to know that it was related to "reality" and it is good news.

My wife has always loved horses. I always have liked the smell of horses, and their biodegradable byproduct for the garden. Incidentally, horses are just like cocaine - very expensive and very addictive. I am a previous horse owner.

Continue to live life to its fullest for those of us who must sit on the fence.

• Hi Kara, I'm glad your back!
    ALIF L3-5 Aug '11, butress plates added pos. Feb '12, 2013 revision decompresive laminectomy L3-SI, removal of hardware, exploration, allograft, instrumentation and possible bone morphogenic protein (BMP) 3rd times the charm!
  • Hello! You must have gone over this earlier..but I wasnt able to find your posts. Can you please tell us how you broke your back and what exactly did you break?!

• Well well look what the horse brought in, Long time no see Kara !

Glad you been feeling beter and back to being active again, Did you ever get the surgery ?
    Give us an update what was the final result of your injury and what finaly was done to fix it ?

Glad you found your way back to spine health,
    As you can see i am still here, I am like a bad hemroid that wont go away,

Best wishes,
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,