Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,842
edited 12/19/2013 - 3:18 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
There are a few topics that come up weekly from new members. I understand that they have questions and are looking for some input. But instead of starting a brand new thread, which it appears mostly newer members post to, if they would only take a few minutes, look at our FAQ and understand how powerful the SEARCH tool can be.

For the past 6 months, these have been the number one topics

- Lyrica (and or ) Neurontin
- Spinal Injections
- Pain management doctors

I've looked at so many of the Lyrica threads and they all say the same. It would be better to do a search, learn what others have experienced here and if something isnt covered, create a new thread. But please just dont create a new thread for the sake of creating a new one.

This may seem simple, but I can tell you that many seasoned members do not always respond to the same type of post. They have seen it a hundred times, so, they tend not to post.. However, if they saw something different or an unique situation, so many would jump right in.

So really its to everyone's benefit to search before you create a new thread
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Yes what Ron said ! Anyone makes multiple posts is going to get hurt !

You people ever see the Amish mafia ? Well spine health has it's mafia also ! So don't post multiple post or someone is going to be knocking at your door , Read before you post as others have posted about same info and just jump in,

After all you don't want a criple showing up at your door step with a baseball bat do you now ? Lol

Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,