Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Strange new symptom

I had back pain in the past and have had it under control for two years. Now, it's back with a different symptom, my spine seems like it is being choked out just below my bra line. My entire back is completely stiff, the pain radiates down my back and neck. I have no clue what brought this on. I also cannot turn my head to the left very well. Heard a strange popping noise at the bottom of my neck/top of my left shoulder about 3 days ago. I wasn't doing nothing just sitting down at my desk at work, didn't even turn or move my head.

Any thoughts on what this may be? Does this sound familiar to anyone?

• Maybe you need a biger bra ? Sorry just kiding, No idea it could be just a pulled muscle or hopefuly nothing more serious, Best to see if you can work it out try exercises and such even deep massage might help,

But of course if you think it's more serious then see a doctor and he might order xray and MRI

Often pt helps people then continue exercise as nobody wants surgery if they can avoid it with all the risks involved,

Best of luck, let us who how things work out,
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • reesemayrreesemay Posts: 67
    edited 03/01/2013 - 6:23 PM
    I do know when i went to see surgeon he asked me if i heard anything pop.
    Get an mri if you can, g I get checked, dont wait till you cant move.
    Make sure to let your work know too.
    Good luck