Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

kayleeamberkkayleeamber Posts: 1
edited 02/15/2013 - 7:50 AM in Spinal Injections
On Friday I had my first epidural injection and 3 days later my back is in so much pain I can barely walk. I've done regular injections and physical therapy but nothing has helped. I have a follow up on the 19th and next step is a discogram. Anyone know what the point of a discogram is? I have a degenerative disc L3-L4, bulging disc L4-L5 & MAJOR degenerative disc L5-S1. that one is so deteriorated that there's only a thin line left. anyone else have experiences? keep in mind I'm only 16 and the doctors are stumped as to why I have it
Kaylee Ellyson

• Your condition sounds very painful....I suffer from L5/S1 Disc degeneration/Herniation which has resulted in Sciatica in my left leg. I have been like this for over a year now and got my first epidural injection last Monday. It offered very minor relief for a few days but the pain eventually came back. I am scheduled for a second injection this coming Monday and hoping for better results. They allow up to 3 injections for the year is what i have been told and for some, the injection offers relief on the very first shot, for others it takes all three and yet people have posted that not even epidurals offer comfort. Good luck and I hope you find relief.....
    Santiago Cortes Jr.