Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

multiple herniated disc on cervival and lumber spine plus dengenrative disc disease

I fell down a flight of stairs in 2012, since then diagnosted with multiple herniated disc on cervical and lumber spine, levels c2-c3 c3-c4 c4-c5 c5 c-6 herniated, plus L4-L5 / L5-L6 S1 with herniation, bulging disc, protuding disc. contact of the cord.recent mri readings are show degenerative disc disease. I have been to thearpy, on many inflamatory medications, pain medications and got two series of 3 epidural injections and nothing is helping. Can someone tell me if there is any relief or will this only become worse.

• Have you been seen by an ortho or neuro surgeon? It sounds like you've done all the preliminary steps. Surgery may or may not help, but it might prevent some of the things from getting worse. I've been told that everyone over 25 has degenerative discs of some sort (because we all start shrinking). I'm sorry you haven't gotten any relief so far.
    4 level ACDF C4-C7 5-2-11, laminectomy & discectomy L4-L5 1/26/12, ALIF L4-5, L5-S1 12/10/12.