Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi Friends

Stopping by to introduce myself and will try not to bore anyone too much!! My name is NancyJo and call home Pittsburgh. In my "young" 50 years of life, I've been married for 30 years and have two fantastic boys, two beautiful daughter- in- laws, and a granddaughter who fills my life with so much joy and laughter. I've been suffering with DDD and neck osteoarthritis which has resulted in cervical fusion surgery last summer and would love to let you all know I'm pain free but not so much!! The surgery relieved the pain for a month, in which I was doing the happy dance, but came back with vengeance. So now I look at another surgery or deal with the pain and cortisone shots. Obviously for many, I choose the later. I could go on and on how blessed my life is but did promise not to bore you so I will just say hi and am looking forward to making friends and learning from your journeys .

• Sorry your "happy dance" didn't result in more dancing. I hope your cortisone shots will bring you some relief. Welcome!
    33yo mom of two. My surgical history...preadolescence scoliosis, kyphosis, and a hot mess.... 5 spine surgeries and lots of items added I wasn't born with (titanium, peek, surgical steel). Guess cremation is out. TSA loves me.