Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

C2-Thru C-7 Spinal Fusion

I am scheduled April 18th 2013 for a Cervical Spine Surgery C3 thru C7 and some work on the C2, I had C5-C6 Fusion in Dec 2008 and it did not take properly, so here I go again. thru the years the pain in my shoulders and arms have gotten to a no relief point, also I am now experiencing severe headaches and pain down the mid section on my spine. I will also need a acromioplasty surgery when I recover from the spine surgery. I am not nervous one bit. and are aware of the risks involved. I just want to get the needed relief I need. and maybe I will lose the second chin I have developed in the past two years. I would like to hear testimony from others who have had this done, so I can get ideas as for the relief, recovery etc. I am a recent retired (Disabled) veteran and want a chance to live pain free and enjoy life the best I can.

I Look forward to the feedback.

• AllMetalAAllMetal Posts: 1,189
    edited 03/17/2013 - 3:50 PM
    I have no info for you, I have never had cervical issues. I simply wanted to thank you for your service and wish you the best.
    33yo mom of two. My surgical history...preadolescence scoliosis, kyphosis, and a hot mess.... 5 spine surgeries and lots of items added I wasn't born with (titanium, peek, surgical steel). Guess cremation is out. TSA loves me.