Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Looking for a way to lose weight fast. Please help.

polipppolip Posts: 7
edited 04/14/2013 - 4:00 PM in Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss
Hi. Looking for a way to lose weight fast. I want to lose 10 kilograms of my weight, but I don't know how. One friend tell me for the product for weight lose lipovon. If anyone know something about this, let me say!
advertisement

Comments

• Not a good idea, healthwise.
    I'd advise that you aim to make every meal nutritious, and so you may need to do some research on what is a good eating plan that you can stay on for life.
    Fast weight loss is not a healthy way to treat your body and you can upset your metabolism for ever. Often too you lose only fluids if weight is lost rapidly. This is then quickly replenished so you are back to square one.
    Avoid any diet products. Do some online research and you will see how hopeless they are.
  • You will hear people happy with Weight Watchers and other programs, but I have found the South Beach DIet a quick way for me to lose between 10-13 lbs in two weeks. It's about cutting out the unhealthy carbs. It's not as dramatic at Atkins, which I found to be very unhealthy, for me.

I just started it again because I did put on some weight since my non-activity over the past while because of my cervical issues.

My initial test many years ago was to try it without exercising for the first two weeks - and I lost the 10-13 lbs! THAT was encouraging. The menus are in the book, so it is fool-proof.

Then, I introduced walking -- and that made it even better.

Fast weight loss is not always done wisely. it usually involves drugs/deprivation/and a host of unhealthy approaches.
    I found this healthy and something that can be done long term.

Get rid of the bad foods that you have in the house that help keep the weight on.
    Get rid of sodas (diet or otherwise) and sugary drinks (Vitamin waters, included!). Thankfully, I never liked much beyond water, so that is helpful.

Good luck to you!
    10/26/2012 ACDF C3/4 C4/5 surgery
    No pain; no pain meds - thank goodness!
    04/01/2013 - 5 months + 1 week - FUSED
    Doing some physical therapy for even better range of motion
  • I don't want to comply any diets. This is my problem. For this I'm looking for product for weight loss to help me
  • Well, I guess it sounds like you're looking for drugs or magic. Unfortunately, there is a price to all of those things.

Good luck to you.
    10/26/2012 ACDF C3/4 C4/5 surgery
    No pain; no pain meds - thank goodness!
    04/01/2013 - 5 months + 1 week - FUSED
    Doing some physical therapy for even better range of motion
  • I guess we'd all like to be able to eat only what we like and then take a pill to stop weight gain. Imagine the money that would make. Bet they are working on it too.
    At the moment though, snake oil!
  • I never heard for lipovon! Look for more information before you use!!! Or talk with a doctor!
  • I also want to express my opinion to lipvon! For me, this is a very effective product! With lipovon, i could normalization, my weight!
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,065
    edited 04/09/2013 - 1:28 AM
    I doubt any of us will ever see one pill that takes care of the things we dont like.

And if there are some, the are probably, illegal.
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • KristenKKristen Posts: 26
    edited 04/08/2013 - 4:49 PM
    A pill is not the way to go. Start making your own changes, walking, decreasing portions, less sweets, sodas ect. There is no pill that is a quick fix w/o entering the danger zone for your health.
    If you are really looking for pills, speak w/ your MD for advice as he may best tell you whats right for you to lose wt. MOST doctors will not prescribe a "pill" to lose weight, there are many other angles you could probaby take that you dont even realiize contribute to your weight gaining.
    See a doc and they will best guide you and be cautious of OTC meds that guarantee to lose wt as often they are very harmful to your health and usually a scam, and remember they are not approved by the FDA for a reason.
    Good luck!
  • I don't think it is just a pill. I think this is food additive. For me is very efficient. Success
  • You want to tell me that, with one a "magical pill", I will lose unwanted kilograms??? There is no way
  • I smell spam. Look at when users joined and where the 2 that are supporting this pill are posting at.... just saying ;)
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • I'm not spam. Simply don't believe that this pill can help me!
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,065
    Its run its course, plus the last couple of posts do point to something.
    Thread is now closed
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.