Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Proud of our son

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,865
Yesterday, my wife and I attended a conference in which the lunch session featured my son Keith and Katie McGee ( Live from the Couch) as the Keynote speakers.

The event was sponsored by the Good Samaritan's Hospital on Long Island NY. The topic was Healthy Living - Nutrition.
Besides being a chef, owning his own business, my son is now a nutrition consultant and coach.

The session lasted about 2 1/2 hours. My son talked about the 'evils' we have in our kitchen pantry, what should be purged and thrown out. He provided lists of healthy snacks and which foods to avoid..

At the end of his presentation, he did a demo making a few healthy meals. One was a pasta dish made from zucchini , tomatoes, and spices. He also made a cold farro salad with various greens. The last one was a healthy chocolate snack, which had unsweetened chocolate, some nuts, and coconut flakes.

All of his dishes was served to the 200 guests. At the end of the session, there was a 10 minute Q&A session that wound up being 45 minutes log....

Needless to say, both my wife were so proud of our son.......
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 805
    You indeed should be proud of your son Ron, it obviously is a direct reflection on you and your wife. His success comes not only from his hard work but his parental guidance throughout his life. Congratulations to your entire family.
  • Ron,
    It doesn't get better than that as a parent. Wow fantastic. And in this life now at this time it's so important to have great ppl as him teaching us to eat right.
    I am in this process of cleaning out my cabinets of crap. My hubby is great to do the shopping but he buys so much crap. My son is learning in school how eating right is the best for growing.
    His school has switch out many items and kids are loving the healthy foods.
    Really love to see his video can you share a link. I need all the help I can get.

So proud for you both.
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.