Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

My pleasure to announce two new Moderators for Spine-Health

Effective today, Jellyhall and Sandi have joined the Moderator team.

Both of them have been long term Spine-Health members. JellyHall has been here for about 3 1/2 years and Sandi is closing in on 5 years..

When I have looked to add members to the moderator team I always look for those members who have over a period of time demonstrated these qualities: Fair, Objective, Compassionate, Firm, Insight, and above all, Helpful to ALL members. Both of our new moderators have excelled on those areas.

Please welcome both of them into to this new position and as always work with your moderators.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Welcome to the team, I look forward to working with you both

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Congratulations Sandi and Jellyhall, and Thank you for taking the time to be moderators. 8-)
  • Thank you again Dilauro for the very warm welcome. I hope to be able to live up to your faith in me.
    I look forward to working alongside all of you wonderful mods and do a good job.
    And thank you Paininohio for your post.
    I am excited.
    Welcome and congratulations to Jelly belly. I am looking forward to this.

• for the warm welcome.
    I have received so much help and support from Spine Health and the members here since joining as a real novice.
    I will strive to help to keep this a great place for people to come and learn about their spinal issues and to get support from others who understand what they are dealing with.

Thanks Sandi and congratulations to you too. :-)
    I expect we will both be on a steep learning curve initially.

• I would like to also Thank you for coming aboard and Helping with the Many Questions and Concerns we All have with our ongoing spine issues. :)
    ACDF C4-C7 5/13/2010. Synthetic Bone Graft Failed Fusion.
    PCF C4-C7 8/13/13. Rods and Screws Fused in 3 Months with Autograft.
    C6-C7 Spineous process Surgically Shaved Off 3/11/14.
  • RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 805
    Thank you jellyhall & sandi for taking on the task as moderators which is not always easy as most know. Without you all this site would not be possible.
    Also thank you to Ron, Tam, & Liz for your efforts.
    Much appreciated,
  • Jellyhall, Susabell and Ranger,
    I , like jellyhall have gotten so much out of being a member of Spine Health on both the old and the new forums and look forward to giving back some of what I have learned.
    And yes Jellyhall, we both have a steep learning curve while we learn our way around this side of things. Hopefully , people will bear with us while we do. I'm sure that they will.